Sep 27, 2023
Using the premise of one of Joanna's favourite childhood
books, we explore the land of intentional development to see what
lessons we can learn.
Join Joanna as she transports us, childlike, to a land where
through adult eyes we see that each structure, landmark and
curiosity have something to teach us about intentional
1. The Pit of Shame: No need to dwell here as development plans are
not just about fixing an inadequacy. They have a positive
2. Feedback Fountain: Drink deeply from the well of
developmental and motivational feedback in order to understand the
impact you're having.
3. Skill Tree Orchard: Take and consume what you need and when
you need it. Don't get greedy now.
4. Mountains of Motivation: The importance of intrinsic
motivation to keep us moving forward without having to rely on
others to motivate us.
5. Bridge of Balance: Creating equilibrium between personal
and professional aspirations in order to avoid burnout.
6. Garden Of Growth: Flourishing isn't just about the
destination; it's about enjoying every step along your chosen path
throughout the different seasons.
PRODUCTS / RESOURCES:
Take advantage of the free Synergy
. It's time to explore your development needs to
unlock your potential